About Dr. Huseman
Dr. Huseman is a native Louisvillian and resides in Jefferson County with her husband and two young daughters. They enjoy walking in the park, and attending Derby events in the spring.
Dr. Huseman provides family eye care examinations as well as fitting contact lenses and glasses.
- Contact Lens Examinations and Fitting
- Complete Eye Examinations for Adults
- Children's and Adolescent Eye Care (Ages 3 and Over)
Memberships, Awards and Certifications
- American Optometric Association
- Kentucky Optometric Association
- Honduras Volunteer for Fellowship of Christian Optometrists, 2000
- Special Olympics/Lions Vision Screening Volunteer, 2003, 2004
- University of Dayton, B.S., Biology, 2000
- Indiana University School of Optometry, Doctor of Optometry, 2004