About Dr. Ebelhar
Dr. Ebelhar is a native of western Kentucky and a dedicated Cardinals fan. In her free time, Dr. Ebelhar enjoys spending time with family and friends, attending University of Louisville sporting events, cooking, and traveling.
Dr. Ebelhar offers family eye care including routine eye examinations, fitting of glasses, contact lenses, and scleral contact lenses for ocular diseases.
- Contact Lens Examinations and Fitting
- Complete Eye Examinations for Adults
- Children's and Adolescent Eye Care (Ages 3 and Over)
Memberships, Awards, & Certifications
- Member: Beta Sigma Kappa Honor Society
- Member: Kentucky Optometric Association
- Member: American Optometric Association
- University of Louisville, Cum Laude, BA Biology, 2016
- University of Missouri-St. Louis College of Optometry, Doctor of Optometry, 2021