Beginning Monday August 4, 2014, our Audubon Medical Plaza West doctors and staff will provide care for our patients at our Story Avenue location.
All of our Audubon doctors and staff are moving to our 1536 Story Avenue location. We are renovating our main location at Story Avenue to allow for this change, including:
- Ample free parking at our door. We are planning to enlarge the size of our parking lot to make sure we have ample spaces so that parking at our Story Avenue location remains hassle free.
- Five new exam rooms to ensure all our patients continue to receive care quickly.
- An expanded contact lens department.
- Vision counselors (cataract and LASIK) who are always on site; patients don’t need to make an extra trip for surgery education.
- Extra hours; our Story Avenue location is open an hour longer per day.
- A fresh look for our Story Avenue location with new carpet, paint, WiFi and lots of other improvements for patient comfort and convenience.
- A continuing emphasis on the best possible care from the best doctors, thoroughly trained staff and the most innovate diagnostic instruments…all to allow you to achieve your best possible vision.
All of our Audubon patients with appointments after August 4th will be notified by phone of the change.