The Eye Care Institute
Why OVER 42,000 people choose The Eye Care Institute.
Why over 42,000 people per year choose The Eye Care Institute:
- The Eye Care Institute is the Official Eye Care Provider for Louisville Bats baseball and lots of other special events including the Ironman Triathalon and various golf tournaments at Valhalla Golf Course. We have been providing vision correction and eye care to tens of thousands of people in Louisville for over 30 years.
- Dr. John C. Meyer has performed Laser Vision Correction since 1995 and is one of the most experienced surgeons in the region.
- Dr. Meyer is with you every step of the way, from your first consultation and exam, all the way through to the thrill of opening your eyes after LASIK surgery.
- Dr. Meyer is frequently asked to solve complex LASIK cases referred by his colleagues, and patients who have had less than optimum results from other centers.
- Not everyone’s eyes are well-suited for LASIK and only a thorough exam can determine if LASIK will deliver the desired results. Dr. Meyer can recommend and provide alternate vision correction technologies to help you attain your goals if LASIK is not right for your eyes.
- More than half of our patients come from patient referrals, evidencing Dr. Meyer’s well-founded reputation for personalized care and excellence.